Sunday, November 30, 2003

Sundays are nice. The choir sang and we were accompanied by Jim Wilsing's Celtic Band, which is always a pleasure and they will be joining us through Advent. We had a baptism which is always a pleasure.

Bobbie, Jim, Dick and I went out to Rhine and did some pistol shooting. My first set was awful. I realized that I have a sore arm AND mainly I shot much to fast. The second was better and the third I was able to do some adjusting and it was not too bad at all. Dick was really good. I hope he joins us in league in January.

It was warm today. All the way up to 50 degrees. For those of you in the warm climates, that is a heat wave. I wore my denim jacket and felt like it was spring or fall. What a pleasure at the end of November.

May Christ and His saints stand
between you and harm.

Mary and her son.
St. Patrick and his staff.
Martin with his mantle.
Bridget with her veil.
Michael with his shield.
And god over all with His strong right hand.

Have a good week and a blessed December taking you safe into the New Year.

Love

Mary

No comments: