Tuesday, December 02, 2003

This was a catch up day. Did I tell you that the cats like to sleep on my desk under the desk lamp while I am working at the computer? Tomorrow, we go to Peoria IL on a bus trip. We are seeing lots of Christmas displays, shopping and seeing a little play of some kind and a Nativity. I believe that they are famous for their Christmas displays. Thursday on the way ome, we will stop at the Caterpillar plant for a tour. Quite a full two days and I am ready for a couple days AWAY.

I fixed turkey enchiladas for supper. What is with this world. The original recipe said it served 6 and I halved it for the three of us. There is enough left for the three of us to eat another FULL meal on Thursday when we get back.
No wonder the country is full of fat people.

Anyway, you probably won't have another post until Friday. Have a good two days. I know I will.

Love

Mary

No comments: