Monday, December 01, 2003

Good Day. Cold though. Quite a change from yesterday when it was over 50. My face got kind of stiff when Chelsea and I walked. We saw only one person. Someone was checking their giant inflatable Santa. The Santa scared poor Chelsea but she bravely barked at it. My great protector.

Christmas season is upon us now that Thanksgiving is over. I have started my cards and wrapping presents. The next two weeks will be REALLY hectic. Next week I have Writer's Club party, the Sheboygan Theatre's Peter Pan and the Sheboygan Symphony's Messiah.

I hear from my Bret yesterday and he SOUNDS like his old self. What a releaf after the two big scares. He has his new job and will start it a week from today. This, plus his health improvement is making himfeel good.

Remember:

"Firelight will not let you read fine stories but it's warm and you won't see the dust on the floor."

Mary

No comments: