Saturday, November 29, 2003

Today was church decorating day. We put up all the advent wreaths and colors. I wish you could see the church. It is a beautiful place and a cooperative effort of at least a dozen people.

It is time to start your Christmas Cards if you haven't. I started today. I will be sending several just by email too, but do have lots that have to go snail mail. I found a very nice tasteful card that should work for everybody.

I mentioned to my friend Steve that I had cut my hand butchering deer and he said that For God's Sake don't tell Sr. Marcia. She prays for the deer every year and apparently sees a difference between cattle and deer. She did not grow up in a hunting family. One of my favorite pictures is one of my Father and his nice buck wiith me, Nora and Tim all looking at it. I will have to get Jim to scan it and put it on the web. I don't know whether Dad is prouder of his deer or his children. We always felt treasured.


Love
Mary

No comments: