Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I couldn't get on yesterday. Somehow or other I couldn't connect to Blogger but here I am again.

Went hunting again today as planned over near his house. We were out for about 5 hours, Jeff, Shane, Jeff Krueger(a friend and ex student of Jeff's) and myself. We went to three spots and did drives from the woods to the fields. We did manage to flush out one doe. Shane got two shots off and I got one but we missed. At least I got a shot again and I felt pretty good about it. That doe was really sailing. Maybe next year will be my year.

Yesterday, my Bart stopped by on his way back from Racine. He was looking pretty good and said he was tired but not in too much pain. This is always great news when it gets late in the afternoon like that. He and Barb will be here for Thanksgiving along with all of the kids except the out-of-staters. Tomorrow, I will spend a good part of the day getting everything I can ready ahead of time.

The choir will be singing at the 9:30AM Mass on Thursday so I will put the turkey in just before I leave for church. I love to feed people.

Remember - Blessings have a way of multiplying as you count them!

Mary

No comments: