Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Busy, busy, busy. I cooked ALL day. Sure glad I didn't wait until tomorrow to cook this stuff. I would have been exhausted before anyone got her.

Thanksgiving will be a warm fuzzie, I hope. We talked about abundance at our bible study and we certainly will have that. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, pumpkin casserole, bisquits, relishes and two desserts. Talk about abundance. We will probably be eating leftovers for a week.

I suppose, poor Big Oscar, the black cat, will be rather distressed at all the people in the house. He is a shy soul. However, Roxie is a nosy character and will be out to see what is going on. They must have been very loved at their previous home, they are very trusting cats. I am sure their previous owners hated to give them up and wish we could let them know that the two are content and treasured.

Love

Mary

No comments: