Sunday, September 13, 2020

Yipee

I got to stay home all day today.    No air conditioning, but I had cooled things down during the night and managed to keep things reasonable with the ceiling fans.  Soon I will open things up as the temps go down and prepare for tomorrow.     American Shield has assigned All Tech to come tomorrow.  They will be here between 1:30PM and 3:30PM.    So I will be saved then.

 I kept busy today with sewing and cleaning and computer updates.  Called a friend this afternoon and we had a great visit.    Wish I could go north for a meeting with my Celtic Friends up there, but am so grateful for phones.

Tomorrow I see Dr. Toy for an adjustment.  Sure glad as my hips have been sore.

Quilt Guild tomorrow.  I think I will go.   They have social distancing and I have masks.

 

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: