Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Sure will be glad to get my air conditioning back!

I am able to keep the temps tolerable, but tolerable is not very comfortable.     With the ceiling fans on and closing things up when the temps get high, I am managing.     Soon the temps outside will drop and I will open up all the windows again and let thing cool til tomorrow.     As soon as AllTech gets the compressor, they will be out to replace it and get things cool again.    I can hardly wait.

I  made a small batch of chili today.   Was just hungry for it and realized that I don't HAVE to make a huge batch of it.    Enough for a couple days and it keeps well.   Actually it is one of those recipes that matures as it ages.

 Did some sewing on my Quilt Guild project for the COVID19 event.   Have all the embellishments and embroidery to do and then assembly and quilting.     Glad I have projects.

Take care of yourselves in this strange world.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Rain, lifes bare necessity

A gift from the heavens 

Inundating the earth with life

Not always enough, sometimes too much.

No comments: