Tuesday, September 15, 2020

An Active Day Got a Lot Done

 I kept myself busy all day today.

Kerry came to clean at about 9:30AM.    I spent the time she was here working on the computer and sewing on the COVID19 quilt wall hanging that I am doing for the Quilt Guild.    I have one more square to do the MAIN theme than will spend time embellishing them to make them look good.    I hope it turns out like the picture in my head:)

It is still warm (thank God not into the 100s as it was a couple of weeks ago.)   With no air conditioning, I am trying to work with fans and by cooling things off during the night.   So far everything is tolerable.   I hope I hear from AllTech tomorrow to know how we are to proceed.

At 2:30PM I went back to Lawton Chrysler to find out why my  low tire light was still on.   Just my luck, they had trouble with some of THEIR equipment.    They told me it was ready and when I got in the car, the light was still on.   SO they took it back and worked for another half hour or more and finally discovered that they had a problem and it is all fixed not.    Whew.   But that was another two hours sitting at a car dealers.    They are very pleasant but REALLY.

So now I get to stay home until Thursday night when I go to Writer's Club.   Vita will be a happy girl..   She is not happy when I leave her.

Sure is something else when we have problems with fires in the west and water in the east.

   God bless us and protect us all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

I don't know if I shared this with you , but I guess it is worth repeating if I did.  I read it somewhere.

Education is important.

But opening the pubs is importenter.





No comments: