Monday, September 14, 2020

Lots to do today

 Had a morning appointment with Dr. Toy.    He had quite a bit of adjusting to do.    Sure hope I sleep through til morning without that hip pain.

This afternoon, the guy from AllTech came to check the air conditioner.    It needs a new compressor.   He has to present this information plus the other things he found to American Shield to see what they will do and he will get back to me.    Sure glad the 90 and 100 degree weather is not with us but 80's get pretty warm too.     I keep windows open all night when it gets down to the 60s and use the ceiling fans all the time to keep the air, such as it is, moving.    It is tolerable and if it gets too bad, I know we can go over to Bart and Barb's.     I really would rather stay home.

Quilt guild tonight.    Lots of good Drag and Brag items.   I did bring my wall hanging of St. Piran.

Tomorrow will be busy too, but Wednesday I am home all day.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: