Tuesday, September 01, 2020

Welcome Rain

 We are getting rain.    Our drought will be over when it is all through.    I am glad not to have to water the yards.

Vita, on the other hand, is very unhappy.    I guess we have not had days like this where it rains most of the day.     I had a heck of a time getting her out to do her business.    She wouldn't go out in the back, and I had to drag her in the front.     Finally, this evening it died down enough that I know she is OK til morning.    Tomorrow doesn't look too much different though.    Perhaps she will accept it(HA HA)   She is such a funny creature.

I was home all day and worked on some sewing projects.   One is almost done, a wall hanging of St, Piran, one of my Celtic patron saints.    The other a project that I am trying to do for Quilt Guild.    We will see.   I am getting better but still find that I don't have the oomph that I used to.

Having a hamburger for supper tonight .   Sounds good.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


As the days grow cooler

I  am grateful

The heat was heavy on my soul.

No comments: