Sunday, August 30, 2020

A fresh week presents itself:)

It is supposed to get cooler over the next week or two.    I even saw projections of highs in the 70's.    Wouldn't we be happy with that!

It was hot today, not as hot as some days but I have come to the understanding that when it is over  95, it is just plain hot and there are no ifs and buts about it.    The only difference is how long you can breath outside in the higher numbers.

It must be somewhat better because my Vita does not head right back for home as she does if it is TOO hot.   (Also if it is scary such as thunder or loud winds,)    The thunder storm we had the other night was terrible for her.     I could not comfort her.

Today was a good day.   I completed a Bible Study project that we had started several months ago.    We all contributed our own prayers that we composed.    The we printed them off, got journals and distributed them.     I spent today getting my journal in order.    At the back, I have all the prayers submitted by my prayer partners.     There are a couple of things to make me think and the front is intended for me to add my prayers and thoughts as the time passes and the need occurs.    What a great idea one of our members had. 

I also straightened out the area above my washing machine.   I don't know what is happening to me.   Maybe I am feeling Better!!!!!

Be well yourself and experience joy.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

I like the following.

 


"Lord, I shall be very busy this day.  I may forget Thee but do not Thou forget me."

Sir Jacob Astley

No comments: