Friday, September 04, 2020

53 Years Ago

  It is so hard to believe that it has been 53 years since my Bret was born.   I called him, as I always to and sang Happy Birthday to him.      He knows it is coming:  He is at his river home and says they are expecting temps of 119 Degrees.    WOW!


A quiet day here.   Hot but not as hot as we have had and I understand that the temps are really supposed to drop in the next week.    This Wisconsin girl is looking forward to that.    I don't want months of below zero temps but 100 above for weeks is just as bad.

I have an Aero  Garden which helps me grow lettuce and herbs in my dining room.    It was time to replenish.   I always try to plant the old startings in my front garden.   This time it was four lettuce plants.   I am starting more lettuce and some herbs in the Aero Garden.  It is fun to harvest my own lettuce for salads.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


Be safe

As you traverse

This world of such unrest

Riots and anger are bad

Bring peace


\\


No comments: