Thursday, September 03, 2020

Still in the 90's

But by the end of next week, we might get as low as 70.    I am really looking forward to that.    The heat is always so muggy here, but we don't get rain often.    We are OK but west of us they are still in drought condition, despite the rain we had in the past week.

I was busy today, though I would be hard pressed to tell you exactly what I did.  

Writer's club was tonight, there were four of us and we all read.   I read my Saints chapter of St. Andrew.   Getting close to the end now.    I will have to start studying how to get published.    Jim found a site for me and I have a source on the internet for authors that I need to really investigate.

Tomorrow, will be home all day again.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

Blessings

I thank the Lord
For all he's given me

Each sunrise granting one more day

To BE

No comments: