Wednesday, September 02, 2020

Busy Day

 I don't have many of these and I really liked it.  

Went grocery shopping, filled the tank in the car and a couple of other errands.

Bart came by for a visit this afternoon which is always a joy.    I love having voices in the house.    He and Barb are doing quite well.

This afternoon, I did a bit of sewing on a stitchery that I am working on and ran a quick errand that I forgot when I was out earlier.

Now - Vita is not happy when I leave under any circumstances, but that is life.   She also made me take her for 5 walks today.    I know I got her to "Walk Me" but REALLY!    Enough is enough.

At least the weather was pleasant.

We May get some more rain tonight.   Some areas around us are having flooding, but we are not at that point yet.

Have a lovely evening and tomorrow.

DIa Dhuit

Mary



Bless the day and night

Let them achieve their purpose

Of activity and rest!

No comments: