Sunday, July 12, 2020

Another in this string of HOT days.     This morning wasn't too bad so I cleaned in the garage and moved some things that got wet in cardboard boxes in the flood into plastic tubs.

Vita still will not do her business in the backyard.     I just came in from a final walk, which left me really sticky, and she did to her stuff so I can stay in now except for taking out the trash barrel.     With the garage cleaning I will probably have trash every time for a while.    Usually I only need to haul it out once a week if that.

Tomorrow I see Dr. Toy and try to be sure about the water in my garage, which appeared after the plumber came and then was TOTALLY gone this morning?

Dia Dhuit
Mary

Haiku
Sunshine lights the day
My love and I,  hand in hand
Walk again in memory.


No comments: