Monday, July 13, 2020

Another hot one, but we are always tempered by the wind and it was cloudy most of the day which made it feel less hot.

I was home until this evening when I went to Quilt Guild.    It was the first one since April .   Missed the meetings a lot.    It helps me stay motivated.    We were all asked to wear masks and keep social distance.     Our quilt show, which was going to be in February, has been postponed til the next year, 2022.    None of us want to be trying to plan something like that in this climate and NOW is when we would have to be putting things in place.

A nice group there.   I got a fat quarter for a birthday present since we acknowledged April, May June and July birthdays.   I showed the President Challenge pieces that I had ready.    Now I am really motivated to finish my wall hanging of St. Petroc.      I also think I will do a VITA.    Wouldn't that be fun?

Tomorrow I should be able to stay home all day, unless I decide to go to get my lottery tickets.    Might, just to break up the day a bit.

Hope all is well with all of you.   

Dia Dhuit
Mary

Haiku

I try to pretend
That I am floating above
In a cool safe place.

No comments: