Saturday, July 18, 2020

I must be feeling better because I am being more active around here.    I went to the bank this morning because I have been low on cash and I don't like that.

Then I swept the kitchen and laundry room and even wiped off the washer and dryer.

I watered the plants outside and took Miss Vita for a couple of walks.   Tonight she is acting afraid of the outside again.    She did this on the 4th of July and I attributed it to the fireworks but there must be some smell or noise that scares her this evening because we started down the street and suddenly she started hunching up and headed for home.    Not fun for me because I can't run and she was
REALLY pulling.    Oh, well.   Should be OK tomorrow or even later tonight when she has to go potty bad enough.

Went to Mass this evening.   I think there were less people there.  The Archdiocese is requesting that all people who come wear masks and I think this is stopping some people, though they still will allow those with medical or really strong reasons to stay, if only in the chapel.   We still have the dispensation to watch mass on the TV.   I want my sacrament and wear my mask and distance and trust that God will protect me.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: