Saturday, July 11, 2020

A VERY hot day.   My thermometer showed 104.  With the heat index, I don't even want to think about it.   My Vita wants to do her big business on our walks but even she is not happy with the heat.   Bart tells me that if I wait long enough she will go.    I suppose so, but I am such a patsy to those I love, even critters.

My garage still has its stream of water.   At this point it is edging towards the street.   I have contacted everyone involved in its resolution but, of course, won't get results until Monday or Tuesday.

I guess I should not tell you my problems but as my boys say.   " I talk to everybody and I tell them everything."    And this IS a quote.

Hope you are all well and avoiding the worst of the heat.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

Haiku    (Not very lyrical but true)

We are blessed
To have air conditioning
In our world today


Tee Hee


No comments: