Tuesday, July 07, 2020

What a day.     Kerry came to clean the house this morning and Dan and Han came to mow my lawn this afternoon.
Then at about 4PM American Shield sent an Air conditioning person to check my system as we thought that the air conditioner was leaking into the garage.    He told me that the drain from the house to the main is clogged and that I need a plumber.     The company offered to change the order to American Shield from Air to Plumbing.     So I let them.

I will cope with it tomorrow if I don't hear anything:)    Sufficient unto the day.

Today is the coolest day projected for a week.     Tomorrow is not too bad , then it is going to jump into the mid 100s.   Yikes.     So blessed to have an air conditioned home.

Dia Dhuit
Mary






Haiku

I dreamed of a world
Comfortably so in love
With just being with.

No comments: