Sunday, July 05, 2020

The 4th of July was really nice for me.   Adam and Alexia  invited me to their home for a 4th of July celebration.   I decided to go hoping that they invited people that were likely to be SAFE,    I think they were.    Family and very close friends of Adam and Lexie.    We had hot dogs for our meal, starting at 7:30 and fireworks to die for until at least 9:30PM        What a wonderful way to celebrate our countries Independence Day.

I am feeling pretty good.   I am getting things done around the house.   Have my planters cleared and planted (there are even very small tomatoes on some of my tomato plants) and cleaning my garage which is a mess and has leaking from the air conditioner.   I even called American Shield to get the air conditioner checked.

My Vita was terrified of the fireworks.     Then I left her.   Am I  a bad MaMa or what?   When I got home last night she refused to go outside to go to the bathroom.    My neighbors were coming home at about the same time I did and were laughing their heads off as I tried to get her to walk.    She just dragged me back to the house.     So,  can you believe, that girl went almost 18 hours without urinating because she was afraid to go outside and "good girls don't potty in the house."

Finally I took her out at 8ish in the morning and literally dragged her halfway down the block and she finally realized that there was no more fireworks.    Poor baby.    Well she has a year before she has to do this again.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

Haiku

Planting feeds the soul.
Being a part of creation
Is simple as that.

No comments: