Friday, July 10, 2020

Busy couple of days.    I saw my arthritis doctor yesterday and am maintaining well enough that I don't have to see him for 6 months.   Yea.

The water was still seeping into my garage and laundry room, I had American Shield send Shields Plumbing come out again.     We think the problem is solved, will know tomorrow if the floor is dry or at least not flowing with water in the morning.     Then I have to figure out how to get everything dried out so I don't get mildew or mold between the walls.    Ich.    Will it never end.


We are heading into a really hot spell.   Is supposed to hit 107 tomorrow.   Today turned out quite OK because of the light rain we had at about noon.     A welcome rain but of course we wish it had been a bit more.  

Bart came over this afternoon to check things out for me and just to visit too.    I am always so glad to have someone in the house to talk to.     He is much like his step father and to think of it his bio-dad, as he often refers to him, an not TOO much of a talker, but he does like to share things and I am so blessed to have him here.   Of course, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him.:)

Dia Dhuit
Mary

Cinquan

Each day
Is a blessing
Sunshine, or rain, or clouds
Safe with a home to shelter in
Content.

No comments: