Sunday, June 21, 2020

My uneventful Sunday got pretty full after all.

I contacted one of my Wisconsin Celtic Friends, Joan,  to get a number for another Celtic Friend, Maureen.   Joan wasn't home, so I called another Wisconsin Celtic Friend. Janet.    We had a nice long catch up conversation and I hung up forgetting to ask for the number.      Then     I FOUND Maureen's number.    Just about then Joan called me back so we had a nice long catch up conversation.     I just feel so good.

I DID call Maureen and she and I took care of what I wanted to ask her and WE caught up on each other and she asked me to think about presenting a talk on the trips I took alone to Wales, Cornwall and the Isle of Man.    

So I spent the afternoon finding the pictures.    Now I have to figure out which set belongs to which place:) :)    They have such a similar terrain.    It will be fun.

Haiku
As we walk along
I wish I could ride a cloud
To eternity.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: