Friday, June 26, 2020

Had a dentist appointment for a cleaning this morning at 8:00AM.   Don't know what I was thinking:)   Actually we rescheduled and this was the first date available and I wasn't thinking.
Everything went well.   I don't have to go back until November.    My teeth are doing probably better than I am.   Ha   Ha

Stopped and picked up a Mc Donald's Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit , which I really DO love for my breakfast.

Had a hair cut appointment for 1:00PM.   Kandi had to close for a couple of months but I am glad she was open.   I feel more groomed and had a visit with a real live person that I DO share some things with (something about hairdressers).   I feel great.

When I was on my way home. Bart called.   He was on the way over with soup that Barb made for my supper.     Am I blessed, or what.    Bart and I had a nice visit.      When he left, I took Vita out and then fed her so I just need dinner and a time to wind down.

Love days with people in them.

Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: