Monday, June 22, 2020

Basically home all day.

My dear Vita dog took me for three nice walks today.     It is not TOO hot but I was a bit sweaty mid afternoon.    She was not too inclined to lead me further either.      We do love our walks.   By the time summer is over, we will be walking up to the park which will push me a bit further.   This is my exercise and the reason I say I get a dog:)   I remember that the gym teacher at Sheboygan Falls High School used to tell Mother that Mary and Nora try hard but they just are not very good at gym.   Perhaps Nora has changed?    I will have to ask her.

I have been thinking of my Mother these days with all the things that are happening in this world.    The pandemic would have been shocking but she would have coped.    All the racial anger would have been against her feelings on life.   She loved all and I believe passed that on to us.   I wish I had her way of phrasing things.


Haiku

A hungry heart is

Somehow always open to

Both good and bad food.



Dia Dhuit

Mary

 

No comments: