Saturday, June 27, 2020

My "handyman" as he and I have decided to call him, Shawn came today and did several of the things that need to be done for maintenance.    He brought his son with him and his son worked so hard.     I told Shawn I hoped he was paying his son and he and the boy both assured me he was.

I went to mass tonight.    So glad to be able to do that now.   I still am amazed at the weeks we couldn't because of the virus.    Still have to be very careful.     Not all people are.    The church is carefully marked off for singles, couples and families and the ushers make sure people follow the rules.

I did a bit of shopping today so tomorrow I will be home all day.     Have a couple of easy projects to keep me occupied.    I don't like TOO much but do like to accomplish something every day.

I miss you all
Dia Dhuit
Mary

No comments: