Sunday, June 28, 2020

I was home alone all day today.     Got a lot of things finished up, like gathering the garden waste into a trash bag for the trash tomorrow, watering ALL my plants and emailing my Celtic friends to kind of feel them out as to whether we should meet this month.    Told them they should think about it and I will contact them about a week before we usually meet.   I'm not even sure how I will feel at that time:)  But we don't want to lose touch.

Got calls from two of my classmates.   Classmates that go back to grade school.    Nancy and Barbara,  I sure enjoyed that.   Voices of special people in my house always makes me feel good and casts such light on the day.

This week is actually very quiet for me.    The only appointment I have is Dr. Toy on Monday to get my body adjusted:)  Can't believe that the 4th of July is Saturday..      The year is half over.

A cinquain

Blessings
I thank the Lord
For all he has given me
Each sunrise granting me one more day
To be.

Dia Dhuit
Mary


No comments: