Monday, June 29, 2020

Another hot day, but the next two days are projected to be even hotter.    I will have to take my Vita for her long walk in the morning and short walk her the rest of the day.    I know, I know, she has a perfectly good backyard which she loves and explores and pees in but she does not like to do her serious business in it.     A good doggie goes for a walk with her Mama and poops.    Then Mama picks it up in a bag and throws it in the trash.     Nicky was that way and I don't know how, but I hage this little Vita doing the same thing.     I know it is my fault but such is life.

Kept myself busy today.    I saw Dr. Toy this morning and he says that I am doing well.    Still on a two week recall, but he is pleased with what is happening.   He calls me his Wild Irish Rose.

Got a call from Marti, one of my fellow writers.    Karlos, her husband and a fellow writer, is trying to find a spot for us to gather again.    There are only six of us, so it is at least feasible.   Hopefully we will start again next Thursday.     I need people even six feet apart and with masks on!!!!

Marti is now brave enough to go to church next Saturday.    That would prepare her for the Writer's Club.

I think we will be several years before this is all resolved, but we need to get on with life with protections and consideration for each other.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: