Saturday, August 26, 2017

HI

Yesterday, Dr. Trachte put the medi-port in my left upper chest.   I was just too tired and sore to post last night.

Barbara and I had to laugh today.  She has been reminding me to use my left hand because of the surgery on my right side.   Now what do I do:)

I was very uncomfortable and having trouble getting air in for a while yesterday and during the night,   BUT after a good afternoon nap, I am feeling much better.    As Dad would say.   "I might live." 

My neighbor and Celtic friend Robbi walked down to visit me this afternoon.   I love company so that was a pleasure.   She is an amazing woman.

I am watching the coverage of the devastation from Hurricane Harvey.   When I see some of the trees literally toppeled overe with the roots exposed I am reminded of my childhood.

We lived near a woods.   We played in that woods.   At least a couple of times there were storms bad enough that they toppeled some of those OLD BIG trees in the woods.   We would go out to play and use those old root bases for forts and shelter.   What a childhood.   My "woods" is now all houses.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: