Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Another Day another Medical professional:)

Today, Bart took me to the Cancer Center at CMM for my instructions on what will be coming up and expected of me starting next Tuesday when I will get my first Chemo treatment for this cancer thing that is inside me.

A wonderful nurse sat with me and went through reams of paper  - instructions and information - on what will happen and what could possible be expected.   I now have four thick folders of STUFF.   I will start my own library soon.   I AM really glad they do this.   At least a person has some idea what to expect.   After all, they will be trying to destroy evil cells in my body and it is not a pretty sight.

Tomorrow, I will see my surgeon and then am free until Monday when I will have my consultation with my radiologist.   I need both chemo and radiation.

I will be having chemo every three weeks and it works out perfectly with the England/Wales trip.  Now if we can get the radiation to work as well.

Dia dhuit

Mary

No comments: