Monday, August 28, 2017

We are experiencing a beautiful day here in Lawton OK.    I wish I could send half of it to my brother George and his wife, Betsy who are in Richmond TX.

I called yesterday and they were hunkered down and really felt that they could ride Harvey out.   But things are no better and sound even worse.   I am praying and hope all of you will also. 

Tomorrow I will have my first chemo infusion.   New experience.    I usually like new experiences but am not happy about this one.   However - it is the road I must take to be healed, and healed I will be!!!!     

I am still receiving cards of encouragement and cals from friends and relatives daily.   How blessed am I.

Bart and Barb stopped by after her doctor appointment to help me make my bed.   I just wanted clean sheets tomorrow after the chemo.    We had a visit before they headed home to crash.

So.  Pray for me in the morning.  

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: