Tuesday, August 29, 2017

So.   I  have survived my first Chemo treatment.   Went in this morning at 9:30AM and was home at about 1:30PM.    (They keep telling me to eat and then fill up eating times with appointments:)

I am quite weak.   I am just resting.   BUT so far I have not experienced any nausea or other symptoms that I was cautioned to be aware of.   So I am willing to spend the next couple days weak and resting.

I am more worried about my Bart.   He had all of his upper teeth removed this afternoon at the dentist.   Poor guy has had so MANY teeth problems.   At least once the replacement dentures are in, he will not hurt.

Also worried about George and Betsy.   At this point, no news is good news as they were fine on Sunday and are in communication with Eileen.   Poor Houston, they cannot get a break.   I cannot even fathom 48 inches of rain.

Leslie and Bill are going to come to stay with me on Saturday and stay for a week.  It will be good to have someone in the house as I do get so tired and weak.    Bart and Barb could use a little break too. Barb and I were musing the other day as to how so much is difficult health wise with all three of us right now.

I am so happy that they are coming.

Dia Dhuit

Mary 

  


No comments: