Sunday, May 07, 2017

Turned out to be a lovely day.    We are finally getting some of the warmer weather I was promised when I moved to Oklahoma.   It was in the upper 80s today.      I DID plant the herbs I bought last week.  Figured I had better get them in the ground before they died of neglect.

Went to the 8:30AM Mass.  Was on as Usher so was a participant in the service.   I like that.  Went to the social after mass to visit a bit.

Bart and Barb invited me over or dinner tonight.   We had cauliflower steaks and shrimp with cheesecake for dessert.   The cauliflower steaks were a recipe that Barb has been dying to try and they were WONDERFUL.    It is so much more pleasant to eat with others.

When I got home, I received a call from Richard and Brenda so caught up with them.    I feel complete.     It had looked like a long lonely day early on and turned out to be perfect!!!!!

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: