Saturday, May 13, 2017

Here it is Saturday and I have not posted for a couple of days.   Barb is on a quilt retreat.   I told her to sew herself silly:)  She certainly needed a break.

Last night I slept over at their house.   The night before Bart had nightmares and didn't sleep well, so we decided that I would be there last night and tonight, just in case he does wake up and needs someone in the house.   He slept well last night, he said.

I came home this morning and spent the day doing things here.   After I feed Nicky at 4PM. we will go over to Bart's and be there til morning.   Barb will be home tomorrow afternoon.    Bart and I have done just fine.     It is nice for me to have my main meals with someone.   I eat better and so does he.   We had meatloaf and baked potato last night and will have Green Meatballs and muffins tonight.    He probable is not eating as good as he should the rest of the day but assures me he is eating something. 

We also went out to stores and to do errands a couple of times.   It is GOOD for him to get out of the house.

Mother's Day flowers just arrived at my door from Richard and Brenda!!!   They are gorgeous and brightening up my dining area.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: