Tuesday, May 09, 2017

Two busy evenings and busy days.

Yesterday was the Quilt Guild pot luck.   Barb and I went together.   I brought the food as she was busy all day and I was debating between hamburger noodle casserole or fresh fruit salad.   So I brought both.    We had a great program too.   Two ladies with their Trunk show. They are dyers also and do a lot of fabric coloring if they think it needs it.   Very inventive.   They are doing a dying class on Saturday, but I just don't feel up to it with my joints they way theyache.

Today, I had my car serviced this morning.   Then baked some scones for Ron Wilson and family across the street.   His wife, Mary, died on Saturday.   I took them some fruit salad too.  The funeral is tomorrow at 9:30AM and I will be going.

Tonight was Writer's Club.  There were five of us there.   Would be nice to get more people.   Some have moved.   It was a good meeting.  I read my St. Michael chapter from the Celtic Saint book.

Til Tomorrow

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: