Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A totally unique Wednesday.

The funeral for my neighbor, Mary Wilson, was this morning.   I went to the service, which was at 9:30AM so did not got to bible study today.   It is far more important to be with people in need, and losing a loved one is one of  the big ones.    The service was lovely.   I just got to know Mary in the past month or two and am happy for this joy.    I was able to help at the meal by bringing over ice, when they were talking about going out to buy some.     She was a beautiful lady.

I had a yearly eye exam today.  They did a good job.  I need an increase in my right eye. which I had noticed was a bit weak.   They also took pictures of the macular of the back of my eye so we  have a gauge if something happens.  This is a fear of mine since Mother had that.   I will also take vitamins to help ward off the disease.    There is no cure or real prevention, but supplements can help delay problems.

We are supposed to get some thunderstorms tonight.   I will have to water if we don't.   Want to keep the grass green.

My tomato plants are dead.  I will buy two more this weekend:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: