Saturday, May 06, 2017

Watching the Derby.

When I was a little girl, I always wanted a horse, and probably knew more then about the Derby and horses than I do now!!!

It is still exciting and I am anxiously waiting for those historic two minutes.    Don't know who to choose.   Patches, the underhorse?   Irish War Cry, On general principles?.   Girvin, with the oldest Jockey?    I have been doing a BIT of research since I decided to watch it.  

Today was hot in Lawton,   Not as hot as it WILL be but hot.   I planted a few things and prepared to do more tomorrow and Monday.   My knees are SO sore that I just do a little at a time. 

I have signed back on to Facebook.   So if you get a friend request, it is OK.

Well, they are getting ready to start the race.     I feel that I am watching with someone because I am talking to you.   That shows how much I miss a voice.   Nicky is totally bored with the whole thing:)

Always Dreaming - with a 2 horse lead.   WOW.   What an exciting race.   Thanks to all of you for experiencing it with me!!!


Dia Dhuit

Mary



No comments: