Thursday, May 04, 2017

Posting early today.     I was home all day.   So nothing too exciting happened around here.

I have been trying to refine and firm up my banking and quicken relationship, which used to be SO easy.

I got a lovely note from American Airlines today with an apology for the trip from hell.  They also gave me a gift certificate towards future travel.   I am just glad that they listened to me:) 

My joints have been very sore.   There do not seem to be storm warnings so I am confused.   I am hoping that after the month required to get the statins out of my system that things will ease up a bit.   I am sick of walking like a penguin or the Tin Man:)

Besides it wears a person out.

If it is nice tomorrow, I will plant a few of my herbs.    I am also going to try to plant some seeds that will be good for the bees that I got in one of my mailings.   Can't hurt./


 I am actually pleased with how the plants that I have in the sunroom are doing to well.   Dad would be proud.   I haven't killed anything since I have been here:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: