Sunday, April 16, 2017

A lovely Easter day.    We were and are supposed to get rain but as time passes it looks like it might miss us after all.

Bart and Barb had Marlies and me over for a delicious ham dinner with fresh asparagus and sweet potatoes and peach cobbler for dessert.   Nice to be with family on this feast day.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get my garage door fixed.   The guy promised to call in the morning and I can be available all day except for my appointment with Dr. Toy which is close by and very short.    I aill be so GLAD to get that taken care of.

Got home after 11PM from the Easter Vigil service last night.  It is a really special service but SO long.   We had several new people join the church.   

So a new week dawns.  Nicky is a happy guy to have me home.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: