Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Fog was a big deal throughout the area but not in our neighborhood.   Nicky and I had a lovely morning walk.   Ran into Bev from down the street and her doggie, Sir William.   He is a Chihuahua.

Kerry came at 10AM to clean the house.   Nice to have that done.   I went to the bank and the grocery store this afternoon.   I also dropped a nutrition survey off for Dr. Toy.   He is going to try to help with the pain.  I also have a whole list for Dr. Aiku on Monday.   I am thinking the statin might be causing the increase.   I read up on side effects and before them it was just my joints, not my muscles that hurt.   I'd rather have high cholesterol and work on diet than live in constant pain.

Writer's club was cancelled because most were unable to attend, so I took a whirlpool bath and will go to bed with cool packs to see if I can sleep.

It was a lovely sunny day in the 70s here in Oklahoma.

Dia DHuit

Mary


No comments: