Sunday, April 23, 2017

A lovely day in Lawton.   We started out rather cold in the low 4os.   Which is really ok for walking.    It warmed up to 78 during the day.   My house, a brick house, does seem to stay pretty stable.    Good thing because when it comes to sleeping I have to be in 70 or below.   And I mean period......


I went to the 8:30 AM Mass.  Got there and found out that they needed an usher so I said I would.  I can't understand why people would volunteer and then not show up.  Does the Mass mean so little to them.   Ushering is an easy ministry because I am at Mass anyway.   Duh!!!


Called Richard and Brenda tonight.  They are fine. Tried to call Jim an Michelle but they did not answer.  We are so scattered, my children and me.

I am still mulling over a possible gathering for US.   A place and time where we can all just get together and BE.  And catch up.   Our love is worth that.  Any suggestions as to a date.    I will make the arrangements here in Lawton which seems to be somewhere int the center.

I miss you all.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: