Saturday, April 29, 2017

Well, we finally got our rain.   It was quite a storm last night, but at least we did not get the hail that was a strong possibility

Poor Nicky.   I took him out for his morning walk, as it was not raining.   BUT the wind was sweeping ore the plains so wildly, that he got frightened and wanted to come back home.   So I took him out shortly before lunch time, when it was quiet and the wind was down.   He still thinks he has to "be good" on our walks.   So I can't event let him out in the back yard.   Probably - in time, but this has not become a problem as I like him to walk me:)  Anyway, the storm was not too bad here in Lawton and I actually welcomed the rain.

Aside from that, I was totally lazy today.   Just tried to ward off the pain.    I decided that , as Dick would say, I am retired, that is what I do.     I would spend the day trying different ways to keep my joints active and "fluid".

Tomorrow night will be nice, I am having Bart, Barb and Marlies over for a lasagna dinner.    Yippee.   Someone to eat with and I get to be HOST!!!     You know how much I love that!!!
As I get to know more people, I will be able to do more of this:)

A mildly busy week ahead.   I will be talking to my doctor about the continuing pain.   It will all work out.   I know.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: