Friday, April 28, 2017

It was a nice warm day in Lawton OK.   I understand from Bart and Barb that this is still way below the temps that are usually expected at this time of year.

Tomorrow and the next day will be in the 50s again.    I moved here to get warm!!!!!!   AND more importantly to be near Bart and Barb.

We are supposed to have storms tonight with strong possibility of hail.   Bart and Barb came over to put Bart's car in my garage just in case.   They don't have room for both in their garage.

I got a haircut this afternoon and picked up some plants on my way home.   Then, I saw Dr. Toy this afternoon.  My upper self is in great shape.   Good thing.   Hopefully in a week or so the statins will be out of my body and my joint pain will subside.   I am so tired of being in pain.   

I keep reminding my self that Jesus said.   "I never said it would be easy, I just said it would be worth it."    I am holding him to that:)

Dia Dhuit

Mary

Wish I could be in Milwaukee this weekend for the CWI Annual meeting.

No comments: