Thursday, April 27, 2017

I was home ALL day today.    I can't tell you how much that meant to me.    I like having things to do but things here are not always super fun yet.   Anyway.   I slept ten minutes late (Nicky was not happy) and did NOT take a shower.   Tee Hee.

Today is St. Maughold's Feast Day.  He is the patron saint of the Isle of Man.   I sent Happy St. Maughold Day greetings to all my Celtic Friends and now you are also getting them.   He is a fun saint.  Great Celtic Stories of his life which I have in my book if I ever get it published:)

Nicky and I went for three really nice walks.  Good thing because I need to keep my joints mobile. 

I heard from several friends which always makes me feel connected.

I have invite Bart and Barb over for dinner over the weekend, their choice, as I have a lasagna in the freezer AND a dessert.

I wish I could have gotten to Milwaukee this weekend for the CWI Gathering and Annual Meeting.  I am just not physically up to it after the trip from hell at the beginning of the month.   The Trip from Hell was really only the one TRAVEL day bur really knocked the tar out of me.  So glad that the rest of the trip was good.  Would have been better with less pain.

I hope my friends will keep me informed and we will be able to move from her.   We need to get new membership and interest.   Want to be more Celtic informed?    Let me know.

Dia Dhuit

mary


No comments: