Sunday, March 26, 2017

Went to the 8:30AM Mass this morning, as usual.   For once I did not have to usher.   I love to do my share but sometimes I come in on a day"off" planning on praying and find that someone did not show up.     Wouldn't like to be in their shoes when they reach the gates of heaven:)  :)

After mass visited with Pam and Robbie and a couple of others at the social.   Good thing.   Did not hear from another soul today.   I did call Aunt Kathleen and we are meeting for lunch while I am in Wisconsin.   She is a special lady.   AND I am proud to say, My Godmother.

Only a week and a half until I am in Wisconsin.  I look forward to seeing people and places I left behind.    It is hard to relocate.   I have done it before, so don't think that I am complaining.  It is just that after one becomes settled, one forgets the "growing pains."

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: