Wednesday, March 29, 2017

We did have a big storm last night.   5 inches here in Lawton.    There was a bit of hail but it was small so did no damage.  No tornado warnings, but some areas had flash flood warnings.

Because my yard and trees are so wet, my tree pruner has put off the pruning until  either Saturday or Monday depending on the weather, of course.

Went to Mass and Bible Study. this morning, then Bart and I went to lunch and to the car dealer to have a factory fix on Barb's car.   

Had an appointment with Dr. Toy today and I must say, I am feeling much better.   Now that I have added MSM back into my supplements and he has me adjusted it is making such a difference.  The bad storm was not even too uncomfortable:)

Can't believe that I will be in Wisconsin a week from tomorrow

Yea

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: