Monday, March 27, 2017

It was a lovely sunny day in the upper 70s.    I understand we have a chance of severe weather again starting tomorrow.    They keep predicting rain, but it always seems to miss Lawton.   We could really use some too, not the hail and bad winds though.

I saw Dr. Toy today.  He says I am almost back where I should be spine and hip wise.   Good thing as I don't delight in traveling with my joints so sore.   This unsettled weather is certainly contributing too.

I got a bid on pruning my three BIG elm trees in the back yard.   They have not been done for years.   It will be expensive, but he is also removing the stumps from the two trees that were cut down before I moved in and generally policing the perimeter.    After he is done, I should just need maintenance every couple of years or so.  This is making Wednesday a whirl of activity as Bart wants me to go with him to get his car serviced.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: