Saturday, March 25, 2017

Yesterday was pleasantly warm.   Nicky and I went for three walks.  It was a quiet day.   The only time I left the neighborhood was to see Dr. Toy.    He wants to see me again Monday to be sure that I am "holding" as he says.    I am definitely much improved but wish these stupid dull headaches would stop.    (Arthritis too).

Today was quiet too.   It was chilly in the morning - low 40s.   Not too much of a wind so it was tolerable.   It did get up into the 80s this afternoon.

Barbara stopped by early in the afternoon to help me replace my garage outdoor lights.   They are on a timer.   I like having that light when I walk me Nick in the evenings.

I worked on quilting a bit and otherwise just rested.

Talked to Bill Smith tonight.   Leslie was working on something so we had a grand visit.   Wish they could be in Wisconsin for the lunch on April 9th too.      We must plan  SOMETHING  for an annual or biannual reunion for all of us.  I'll keep thinking on that.   Suggestions welcome.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: