Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Well, after a week off, we had our Bible Study this morning.    A full room and a robust discussion.   I did to to the mass which is an hour before the study.   Just seems like a good idea.

I had such a miserable night last night.  Was glad I had an appointment with Dr. Toy.   He says my bones are better but still not right and suggested that I take an herbal melatonin blend to try to help me to sleep.    I will see how that goes.   Will see him on Friday after two nights of trying.

Did my grocery shopping today too and got my lottery ticket.   I had the powerball last week   (Whop de do) so it is "free" this week AND next week as there was a 3 X the $4 payout.

Two weeks from tomorrow I will be leaving for Wisconsin.    I am so looking forward to that.

Dia Dhuit

Mary


No comments: