Sunday, November 06, 2016

It was a GOOD day. 

I imagine that tomorrow will be a bit goofy because of the change back to standard time.   As I read somewhere,  and American Indian said that only a white man would think that cutting off an end of a blanket and sewing it on to the other end would make it a longer blanket.   But we are stuck with it (except in Arizona). 

Richard and Brenda called this morning.  What a nice visit.   They have been busy with traveling for conferences etc and are kind of glad that they will be home for a while.    I would like that problem:)  Actually I like being here but wish I could travel more without feeling that I am letting my Nicky down.   I know he is happy at Bart and Barb's but is such a drama king when I come home that I feel bad for leaving him.

Bart called too so I was not alone today.    Barb's brother, Fred, is here so there is some family time involved there.

I worked on my new bedspread today.  It is still going to take forever, as I am hand quilting it, but I don't have deadlines.  The President's challenge for the Quilt Guild Show in February is coming along.  At least I I know that I can get it done.

Dia Dhuit

Mary

No comments: